Visas are issued to all U.S. citizens who wish the visit the Republic of Guinea. A visa can be obtained within 72 hours. Below are the requirements for a visa.
- A valid passport
- Completed 2 Application forms (see below);
- 2 Pictures (Passport size);
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate;
- A letter stating the purpose of your trip to Guinea;
- Fee paid with money order only ($100 for three months and $200 for six months to one year period and multiple entry);
- Rush visa for the same day or next days is charged at twice the regular fee;
- A self-stamped addressed envelope to return your passport;
The application forms can be obtained at the Embassy in Washington, DC, by email or through the mail (in this case a self-stamped addressed envelope should be sent to the Embassy). The application form can also be downloaded from this page.